OrgSuccess Logo

Welcome

Welcome to the OrgSuccess - Love Your Work blog. Please tell me everything about your views, experiences, needs and expectations regarding happiness and success at work!

Best Books

  • A Whole New Mind
  • Engagement is Not Enough
  • The Book of Happiness
  • Life Coaching for Work
  • NLP The New Technology of Achievement
  • The Emotionally Intelligent Workplace
  • Working With Emotional Intelligence
  • The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
  • The E-Myth

Saturday, June 5, 2010

June edition of Love Your Work

Hey There,

This month's edition of Love Your Work is focused on building emotional resilience (at work and in our personal lives). Funnily enough I have had plenty of opportunity to practice these skills this month - the usual challenges around sick kids and husband, very sick border collie (Honie Be), computer DYING, hubby heading off overseas again for a while and various other 'vexations'! Thank goodness I was really focused on building emotional resilience with clients this month, as boy did I need these skills for myself! I can laugh now and am spending time reflecting on ....'what did I learn'?

Check it out at
http://www.orgsuccess.com.au/images/stories/e-letters/Love_Your_Work__Issue_latest.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment